熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
查看: 514|回復: 1
打印 上一主題 下一主題

[12/03/22](Agile News) Nicholas tribute to Feng-feifei

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2012-3-22 20:04:46 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Original Tops :Nicholas Teo and Fish Leong chorus "applause" to pay tribute to Feng Fei-fei

LOS ANGELES Recently, the 3rd 'MY Astro Supreme Billboard Award Presentation Ceremony' come to an end, Nicholas Teo (microblogging) 'Do not disturb the love >> successively gains' Malaysian supreme male singer with music story concept album released last year Taiwan, presided over joint awarded the supreme singer, 'Extreme hits << love >>' Do not disturb 'Supreme of the Year Award: Nicholas Teo four trophies that night, Nicholas Teo and Fish Leong chorus << applause sounded >> pay tribute to Feng Fei-fei.

Absence from the music scene two years after joining Seed Music (microblogging) Teo with music story concept album << Do not disturb the gorgeous love >> regression, has won numerous awards in the major awards ceremony(http://www.agile-news.com/). It is worth mentioning that during the The term 'MY Astro Supreme Billboard awards ceremony Teo King trophy, the attendance for the third award ceremony again with the new album the second time the title King.

Evening prize presentation ceremony also pay tribute to the link, Teo and Friends Fish Leong (microblogging) with chorus << applause >> to the hat song 'Feng Fei-fei to pay tribute to Teo said that a child my mother often heard Feng Fei-fei The songs, while he learned the first song of the wind Feifei is << applause, the performers at the ceremony site this song very meaningful.

On the next working arrangements, Teo just completed the shooting of two micro-film in Beijing, currently selecting a good script, I believe that soon we will see the quality idol Nicholas Teo to bring you excellent film and television works.

本帖子中包含更多資源

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?註冊

x
2#
發表於 2012-3-23 22:39:01 | 只看該作者
thanks for sharing~~
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

小黑屋|手機版|Archiver|張棟樑香港歌迷會

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 00:27 , Processed in 0.070985 second(s), 14 queries .